Social media marketing is so tempting. It’s the latest, the freshest in digital marketing.
Professionals, novices, all are tempted to its advantages.
But, why haven’t you see success in it? Is it something wrong in the implementation?
How many years has social media marketing been in the industry? It’s uncertain, but of course, it is not as old as other models of digital marketing such as affiliate marketing and email marketing. Being so new, the marketing has shown a great potential for a boosted traffic.
In the practice, social media marketing can be complicated and tiresome. A lot of newcomers in social media make rapid changes in the implementation here and there. You were once confident with your strategy and have been putting much effort on it; but after a month or two, the strategy you are proud of becomes old-fashioned, not applicable anymore. What’s wrong with that? Who’s wrong?
Instead of wasting time for finding the culprit, here is better that you understand the principles or fundamentals of social media marketing more. A comprehensive understanding about them will make you stand out among your competitors, no matter what.
Before determining which strategy to apply, keep the principles in your mind. They are:
1. Listening. Listen and join discussions with customers to read their needs and behaviors.
2. Focus. Use one or two channels with the highest percentages of audience, only.
3. Quality. 1,000 strong connections are better than 10,000 passive connections.
4. Patience. Nothing can be achieved overnight.
5. Compounding. High quality contents are new entry points for better positions in SERP.
6. Influence. Connect with online influencers and build relationships with them.
7. Value. Add value to every conversation, make it rich.
8. Acknowledgement. Acknowledge your customers.
9. Accessibility. Be available to audience.
10. Reciprocity. Share and talk about others’ content.
Sounds like complicated and a lot of tasks? Of course, you do not have to bother yourself with all of them if www.juicegraphic.com is right in front of you. They are professional and keen in optimizing your social media accounts to the fullest.